Ingredients All Ingredients added to shopping list!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the "" icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- 1 3/4 Cup walnuts 1 1/2 cups ground walnuts
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg and 1 egg white 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a cuisinart grind the walnuts until the are fine, but be careful they don't become nut butter. Stop the Cuisinart and put in the eggs whites, sugar, and pulse until blended. Drop dough by small teaspoonfuls, three inches apart, onto the lined cookie sheets. They spread a LOT.
- Bake 10 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies should be lightly browned. Let cool slightly before removing from sheets. If the cookies are stuck, they need to be baked a little longer.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or over very low heat. Spread a drop of chocolate over the top of each cookie and freeze for a few minutes, just long enough to harden the chocolate